Start Your Website With HP TECHLABS
- Responsive Website Design
- Information Architecture Design
- User Experience Design
- Website Content Strategy
- Cross Browser and
- Platform Testing
- Installation & Setup
Having a standard business website has now turned into the indispensable piece of marking for any business substance. Huge corporate houses dependably make progress toward center advertising and one of a kind marking and with a specific end goal to meet the business standard, they search for best mobile responsive website designing services. HP Techlabs design and develop website in secure programming languages, significantly incorporates PHP and .Net.
WORDPRESS WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT
Today where there is a website for everything from booking movie tickets to shopping to playing games, WordPress has changed the way business manufacture and communicate with their clients. WordPress has developed as the mainstream web content publishing platform in recent times. It adds wonderful appearance to a website while offering the best user experience.
How we develop WordPress websites
- Custom built to your specific needs
- Your business needs more than a generic theme with minor customization.
- Off the rack themes are bloated with features you don’t need.
- Minimal plugins
- Plugins are easy to install but hard to remove.
- Websites with dozens of plugins can become a house of cards – you don’t know what will happen if you deactivate one.
- We use industry standard plugins when they make sense (like a contact form), and build your unique functionality from scratch.
As easy to edit as a Word document
The purpose of a CMS is to let you manage content yourself, without the need of a developer. I focus on crafting the backend editing experience to be as easy to use as the frontend.
Faster than your competitors
A 0.1 second improvement of mobile site speed can increase conversion rates by 8-10%. I can deliver speed and efficiency no off-the-shelf theme can match.
Accessible to all users
15% of visitors experience some level of disability, and accessibility lawsuits are increasing. I build websites that meet the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 standards.
Built to last
The web changes fast, but you don’t need a new website every few years. I can build you a solid foundation that will adapt to your future needs.